|Researchers from Johns Hopkins say they have evidence that bacteria that causes gum infections triggers an autoimmune response like that of those who have rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Researchers say. Among different bacteria associated with.|
|A German study published in June 2008 in the Journal of Periodontology showed that people with RA had eight times the odds of developing gum disease as compared with people without RA. A study out of the University of Louisville in Kentucky published .|
|'Skinny jeans and tight cycling shorts probably have the same negative effect although we did not investigate this in our study.'. Others, like vincristine and methotrexate, are typically less likely to harm fertility.. Diabetes, when the body.|
|Recent results from a Phase 2b clinical trial evaluating the JAK-1 inhibitor, ABT-494, in patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who did not respond to methotrexate (MTX) therapy show that, at specific dosages, the inhibitor.|
|However in most cases there is no identifiable cause. It is thought RLS is linked to a lack of the chemical transmitter dopamine in the brain which helps co-ordinate movement. Lack of dopamine occurs with Parkinson's disease too, although the two.|
|Cyclosporine's unwanted effects include, among others, indigestion, elevated blood pressure, swollen gums, headaches and fatigue. Patients receive the. These include the immunosuppressant drugs methotrexate and mycophenolate. However, there are .|
|Interesting study, but your article and the chart used to depict opioid overdoses fail to point out that many of the overdoses were caused by heroin, illicit fentanyl, etc., NOT pain medication. That is where the. are not pain medications. Xanax and.|
|Some people do report that aphthous mouth ulcers crop up when they are under pressure, and some women develop them during their period, but this is unproven, says Professor Porter. 'It may just be that.. A blood test or biopsy of the gut is used to.|
|Methotrexate: contraindicated in pregnancy (category X) as it has teratogenic effects and is a folic acid antagonist that can cause birth defects, particularly in the first trimester. Both male and female patients should cease methotrexate at least 3.|
|Dr. Blazer cites data published in the September 2005 issue of Rheumatology suggesting that those with CRP blood levels higher than 20mg/dL are less likely to achieve remission than individuals with lower levels. Whether you have certain. How Do I.|
- How long until your antibiotics stop working? More infections are ...
- Breast cancer drug tamoxifen unfairly blamed for side effects, research suggests
- Get Rid of Headaches and Other Minor Health Woes
- Could Cipro and Other Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics Cause Irreversible Tendon Damage?
- Baldness drug Wayne Rooney took 'could cause permanent impotence and shrink genitals in some men'
- Antibiotics, not dirty hospitals, the main cause of C. difficile epidemic
- Peer Into the Post-Apocalyptic Future of Antimicrobial Resistance
- I had a migraine for 10 months so you wouldn't have to
- CardioBreak: Medicare Money for Micra; Stent Retriever Wins, Warnings; Crestor Switcheroo
- MARTHA SEZ: The grandkids are a jumpin'